CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SJS CATHOLIC SCHOOL WEEK CALENDAR
Catholic Schools Week (January 30th-February 4th) is a time when we celebrate so much of what makes St. Josaphat School a special community. The National Catholic Education Association has set this year’s theme as “Faith - Excellence - Service”. During the last days of January and first of February, Catholic schools across the country will be recognizing the ways in which their students, teachers and families live out these values.
Throughout the week, we will focus on how St. Josaphat School provides rigorous and engaging learning opportunities, how our students serve the local and even larger community, how our students develop and share their leadership talents, and how our students demonstrate success. During this week, we also recognize the important contributions of members of our school community. Some highlights include:
- Sunday, January 30th: Open house in the school from 9-10:00 AM
- Monday, January 31st: Student Appreciation Day - Students may wear PJs to school
- Tuesday, February 1st: Parent Appreciation Day - Pick up Parent "To-Go" Breakfast at the "chute"
- Wednesday, February 2nd: SJS Spirit Day - Out of uniform. Students wear SJS spirt wear (Even grades and K wear blue and odd grades & pre-K wear white)
- Thursday, February 3rd: Vocation/College Day - Students wear a shirt/sweatshirt/jersey representing their favorite college and younger grades dress as their chosen career. Geography Bee/Career Day speaker.
- Friday, February 4th: Faculty Appreciation Day - NO SCHOOL!